What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A complete guide to marketing for dog groomers
- How to turn your under-bookedservices into your key selling points for any advertisingyou do… or simply for up-selling customers who already have their dogin your salon.
- Howto pull your staff out of their current low mood and attitude, so youcan portray a positive, professional image (this is crucial for yourbusiness and your reputation.)
- Itsetsyou apart from the competition, even if you basicallyoffer thesame service and experience… and even if your grooming salon isn’t as”fancy” or as big as theirs
- Making flyersand distributing them for mere pennies… a simple system that works,and brings in new customers each month along with serious branding foryour salon.
- How to get a professional-lookingvideo of your business listed on Page One of Googleso that your salon is the first one to be seen when people search for agroomer.
- Whyworrying about breed specific styling and book-keeping is distractingyou from the real problems thatYOU could be personally causing in your grooming business.
- How to get a newwebsite up and running quickly, even if you’re not technical…so that you can bring in floods of local searchers looking for theirlocal groomer.
- Provenand cheap ways to instantly boost your business reputationin the local community, and getting people to sell their friends onyour grooming business.
- Ituses a mixture of clever sales and persuasion devices to entice peopleinto your grooming salon for the first time, and keep them coming backfor more
- Whatdoes it really mean to give your customer’s pet a good experience, andnot just a new haircut? Find out what it is, and how the pros do it.
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Market Your Grooming Business In The 21st Century scores 70.82/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.marketingfordoggroomers.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD17.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: marketingfordoggroomers.com you’ll also be taken through to marketingfordoggroomers.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)